DETROIT – There’s a vast portfolio of new-generation engine technology, and every innovation in that range promises to deliver measurable benefit – but with increased cost. Who’s to know which is best in any given product-development situation? Developing electronic control units for automotive engine management systems has become one of Delphi Corp.’s fastest-growing businesses. Delphi also makes plenty of engine-related components – everything from high-volume fuel-injection systems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"How Much Will That Innovation Cost? Delphi Knows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642