Malaysia’s new-vehicle sales rose 12.1% year-on-year in February to 42,455 units. Releasing the latest figures, the Motor Industry Assn. says the result was down 5% from January and blamed both the shorter working month in February and unchanged market conditions. It’s been a slow start to the year after January sales fell 31% from December, but the February performance pushed the year-to-date result up 5.6% to 87,122 units. “Sales volume for March is expected to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia February Sales, Builds Up By Double Digits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642