London Mayor Boris Johnson wants to create the world’s first ultra-low-emissions zone in the U.K.’s biggest city, but the auto industry says plans for the zone need to be even more ambitious. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says London should set the benchmark for the world’s great cities by implementing a scheme that demands the best in vehicle technology. Johnson wants the U.K. government and The European Commission to match London’s plans to tackle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Raise Bar on London Clean-Air Plan, Automakers Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642